Presently Organisation is fountioning through Trust fund created by trustees,Individuals,Friends and family members.
- The foundation is collabrating with other Trusts for health service providers and IT companies for community based programmes.
- Foundation has MOU and Approval from Block education officer, Malur, and state women and child department, and District Health officer, Kolar for collabrational work from March 2012.
- The Dr. Hanhmann Health research foundation is tied up with the foundation to conduct regular monthly health camps, free medicines for the community in Areleri Grampanchayat villages, every month more than 100 community people, children from Anganwadi and schools are covered under health care and also special and needy cases for long term treatments has been given by the Dr.Hanhmann medical team and followups special care is done by the Aa foundation.
- The foundation is collabrating with PEERWATER EXCHANGE for Water and sanitation as small Grants Programme currently building toilets and rainwater harvesting for the anganwadis.
- Foundation collabration with ASER_PRATHAM to conduct Annual Primary School Education Assesment for the year 2012 and completed 10 taluks and 30 villages of Kolar district. The process involved District level training of volunteers and collection of data and compilation.
- Aa foundation has been Block level monitoring committee member for ICDS programme of state women and child department from November 2012 to upgrade the Anganwadi system.
- Aa foundation has a network of volunteering proffessionals who are involved in planning and Guiding villages animators to enhance quality education in Anganwadi children.
- Aa foundation is collabrating with Rotary club-SANKYA and IT companies for computers and other services.
- Government Degree Science and ARTS College and DED college Malur,Kolar in Providing NSS volunteers adn Space for Volunteer training programme for District Level-ASER.
The foundation is collabrating with Childright Trust for support of research and advocating the childrights.
- Maa Fiberlink employee group is supporting for sponsorship programme, community based sanitation awarness programmme and upgrading school structure.
- Rotary Bangalore NorthWest In Provision of individual toilets for Rural Community a Mega project.
- Adithi Mallya International school is supporting in Community based children oriented programme.
- VMWare collaboration for rainwater and sanitation programme.
- Sahayatha Trust for Medical care for needy children.
- Trustee Dr Huliraj is conducting free health camps for school and anganwadi children.
- Sochara Research organisation is supporting sanitation awareness and training programmes for community.